MANAGED SERVICES SOLUTIONS
FOXDATA’s Managed Services is a solution stack that comprises of tools and services to monitor the performance of customer’s hardware, security and connectivity. FOXDATA’S Managed Services focus on helping our client to better manage if not reduce running cost of their day-to-day IT needs in a Data Centre.
Foxdata solution stack comprises of the following services;
- ❯ Level 1 Technical support
- ❯ Foxdata DC Ecosystem – DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management)
- ❯ SNMS (Server & Network Monitoring System)
- ❯ PCCM (Power & Cooling Capacity Management)
- ❯ DDoS Mitigation Services
- ❯ Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics as a Service.
- ❯ Racking and stacking of new equipment
- ❯ Swapping removable media (tapes, CDs, DVDs etc)
- ❯ Pushing a button or toggling a switch or power cycling equipment
- ❯ Relaying equipment status and typing commands onto a pre-installed console
- ❯ Wiring services such as securing or terminating cables
- ❯ Labelling equipment or taking digital photos
- ❯ Network & Managed CPE Firewall services
- ❯ Customizable connectivity solution
- ❯ Or a list of tasks mutually agreed between the customer and Foxdata
Customers can sign-up for FOXDATA Managed Services package to receive more attractive rebates or request for unscheduled managed services such as pushing a switch or swapping a removable media. These requests can be sent to Foxdata via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as our personnel are manning the NOC 24/7 x 365 days.
back to services